Local marketing is now more important than ever. With more and more customers wanting the convenience of not having to travel far from home, your local market is a jackpot. Customers are searching for
Did you know around 4 billion people from an estimated population of 7.6 billion use the internet around the world?
Yes, that’s right! More than half the world’s population are using the internet.
Online marketing today is absolutely essential. No matter what business or industry, you’re always on to reach out to new and potential customers or nurture the existing ones. It’s imperative to have a successful online marketing strategy in place.
Which Online Marketing Strategy Has the Best ROI in 2018?
Let’s look at some of the better and more effective online marketing strategies that have emerged as the best for ROI in 2018.
Content plays a crucial part in the success of any online marketing strategy. A recent study shows that content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing with results having an increase of leads by 3 times. Everything available online is content whether that be articles, blogs, videos or infographics. To be ranked on the first page of Google, having useful and interesting content is a must.
1. Blogging: 45% of marketers say blogging is their most important content strategy.
Blogs are a great content option for interesting news, tips and information. These can be included and shared easily on different social media platforms. Here look out for the Ideas on how you can maximise your ROI from content.
2. Video creation: Videos too are effective forms of content. People prefer videos over images as they are more engaging and encourages users to spend more time on your pages.
3. Infographics Research shows people are 3 times more likely to like and share infographics than any other type of content. It characterizes dull and complex topics into an engaging visual way and becomes more relatable to users
Social Media Marketing
Are you losing potential customers because you do not have a presence on social media?
81% of marketers say they gain more traffic when they invest a minimum of one hour a day on social media marketing. If you are looking to gain a higher ROI, social media marketing offers an enormous opportunity for growth in your business.
1. Facebook: Facebook is the largest social media platform with around 2.2 billion monthly active users. Facebook is definitely a great choice for every business when it comes to reaching a large audience.
2. LinkedIn: If you are a B2B business, LinkedIn is undoubtedly the best platform for building professional connections and generating more leads. It is 277% more effective than Facebook or Twitter in generating leads.
3. YouTube: YouTube is a great platform to upload videos to reach a new audience and grow your business.
4. Twitter: Twitter Research shows about 47% of people who follow a brand on Twitter are more likely to visit the company’s website linked to that profile. It’s a good way to drive traffic to your business.
Want to be ranked on the first page of Google?
SEO is undoubtedly one of the best online marketing strategies ranking your website higher in search engine results pages. With a SEO strategy, you are more likely to maximise visitors to your website through organic search.
1. Keyword Research: Keyword research is beneficial for a high return activity for any SEO campaign. Finding the right keywords is crucial for your website ranking. It’s understanding what people are searching for and to optimise it according to your website.
2. On-Page SEO: Every web page on a website needs to be optimised in order to have the best chance at ranking on search engines. On-page SEO optimises your content and HTML elements on a webpage.
3. Off-Page SEO: Off-page SEO refers to activities taken outside your website to improve search engine rankings. It can be through link building or promoting content through social media.
Are you keeping up with the latest Online Marketing trends? If Not here are Top 7 Online Marketing Trends to Enhance your SEO Ranking in 2018.
Email marketing is still an effective online marketing strategy in achieving a high ROI. Research shows about 86% of B2B marketers prefer email marketing for business purposes 59% say email is the most effective channel for revenue generation. If you are planning to reach your target audiences, an effective email marketing strategy should be made.
Also, check out the strong pillars that support your email marketing strategy.
1. Lead magnet: Lead magnet refers to something of value that marketers offer in return for an email address. It could be downloadable content, e.g. an eBook, videos, free training, cheat sheets or discount coupons.
2. Automation: Automation enables you to send messages to your customers automatically. You can also send different emails as link clicks, website visits, etc. based on the subscribers’ interactions on autopilot.
3. Newsletters: Newsletters are a great way to share news, services or any information about your business. Make sure you create a specific schedule to send out the newsletter and don’t forget to include a call-to-action response.
Are you ready to create the most effective and successful online campaign for your business?
Book 30-minutes FREE Consultation at http://bit.ly/2qi1vNW.