Online advertising with Google AdWords aids businesses to effectively reach new customers and grow their businesses. It is a commonly used advertising system across an extensive range of industries. e.g. Facebook, Google and AdWords enable businesses to set a budget for advertising. The difference is that businesses are only obliged to pay when people click […]
- February 2, 2016
Searching with regular words will only get you so far – if you need to find something more advance turn to these advanced yet simple methods.
So, here are 7 tips & tricks for better googling and will work on other search engines too.
Top 7 Tips and Tricks for Google
1) QUOTATION MARKS: Use quotation marks (“word”) around your search query to find an exact word or phrase. This is useful for searching quotes, song lyrics, etc.
2) DASHES: Put a dash (-word) before a word that you want to exclude in your search.
3) TILDE: Use a tilde (~word) before a term to include results with its synonyms.
4) SITE: QUERY: Use site: to search within a specific website.
5) LINK: QUERY: Use link: to search for sites that link to the specific site url.
6) INSUBJECT: QUERY: Use insubject: to search for articles that contain the terms you specify in the subject.
7) DEFINE: QUERY: Use define: to search for a terms definition.
For more information: CLICK HERE
What should you do now?
1. Contact us now to discuss how you can maximise your online presence
2. Looking to attend future workshops CLICK HERE
3. Want some help or ideas? Just contact us
Remember – “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain