Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, the term thought leadership is the latest corporate buzz word making the rounds in business literature around the globe.
With more than 500 million members, in over 200 countries, LinkedIn is the largest business-oriented networking website geared specifically towards professionals. You are probably aware that it is the social network of choice for many tech-savvy business professionals looking to make connections.
All of us aspire to get access to opportunities to do better in our lives and LinkedIn can help open doors to new opportunities and networks.
As a KEY to grow your business, you can utilise it to further boost your marketing efforts, by using different available platforms. LinkedIn Platforms helps to build connections, generate quality leads, Job search and exciting fact about 80% of quality leads and jobs are found through LinkedIn and networking,
In this session, Prabin Gautam – shares with you:
- 5 Best LinkedIn Platform
- How to maximise these LinkedIn platforms?
- Which LinkedIn platform is the best way to go about it?
Let’s get started!
1. LinkedIn Sales Navigator:
Knowing the right people, or having the right connections, is crucial. You would not want to miss out on this one as it is a fantastic resource. Sales navigator makes your work simple by finding, contacting, and staying up to date with prospects, referrals, and customers.
It helps to save up hours of manually tracking prospect activity on the platform and helps you get instant insights. LinkedIn has both free and paid versions. It helps to easily narrow down your ideal client profile based on geography, industry, company size, and function. That means more time for high-value activities like setting your target audience and upgrading your action plans. Sales Navigator has excellent features to binge onto:
- Create more opportunities and leads
- Identify Your Ideal Customers
- Target prospects
- Build quality connections
- Leverage Sales Navigator Insights
- Make the best of it as a Professional | Team | Enterprise
- Save leads, send out In mails and many more.
Now you must be wondering if Sales Navigator is worth it.
The answer is YES!
While sales organizations with little experience selling on LinkedIn should test the waters on the free version first, Sales Navigator is a natural next step for teams who are ready to take their pipelines to the next level.
2. LinkedIn – Recruiter Lite:
It’s commendable that when you think of recruitment, LinkedIn immediately comes to mind. After all, it is a social platform specially designed for professional networking. It has a premium subscription that gives you access to a streamlined version of Recruiter, LinkedIn’s most powerful candidate search tool, and is tailored to the unique needs of individual recruiters and hiring managers.
With Recruiter Lite you’ll be able to:
- Zero in on ideal candidates using eight Premium search filters optimized for recruiting
- View unlimited profiles in your extended network (up to 3rd-degree connections)
- Contact top talent anywhere on LinkedIn with 30 InMail messages per month and many more
More bonus tip here to get you started with LinkedIn – Recruiter Liter.
3. LinkedIn – Premium
LinkedIn is a great free service that helps you build a professional network. However, if you are a regular LinkedIn user you must be aware that it tries to get you to upgrade to LinkedIn Premium. So, you must wonder, is LinkedIn Premium worth paying for?
Not surprising to say this but investing in LinkedIn Premium is essentially like investing in yourself. If you use it the right way, LinkedIn Premium can help you advance your career or even help you find your next job.
LinkedIn Premium is similar to sales navigator with features like:
- Get to know who looked at your profile – It gives you the ability to see your search appearances and profile views.
- Unlock the LinkedIn Premium Badge -The little gold icon in your profile and on search results shows that you’re serious about using LinkedIn to build connections.
- Stay accessed to improved metrics – It’s a great metric for measuring your success which means, when you update your LinkedIn profile, you’ll receive quick feedback to let you know if the changes are right or not.
4. LinkedIn – Careers
If you’re looking for work, or you’re curious about what’s going around the different industry, take advantage of LinkedIn’s job search engine. LinkedIn is a valuable resource for career and business professionals to network, obtain resources, support, and build relationships with potential customers, clients, and partners.
New opportunities exist throughout the site that may not exist elsewhere. Best part! you can directly apply, save job searches, as well as flag out to recruiters that you are open to hearing about opportunities.
In this challenging period, if you’ve lost your job or were in the middle of a job hunt when the coronavirus hit, don’t panic—and don’t give up job searching. It may be confusing at the beginning but remember some industries are cutting back, while others are hiring. LinkedIn – Career can step up your game and perform near miracles for your career’s development.
5. LinkedIn – Learning
If you want to advance in your career, the best thing to do is to find some courses that will help you to learn new skills. LinkedIn Learning can provide you with these courses and if you’re already a member, you can benefit from this program a lot. If you are actively trying to find a new job or plan to shift into a different career, you will need to learn new skills.
It’s interesting how, when you download the application in your mobile phone, it notifies you about courses in every 15- 20 mins. LinkedIn learning comes in great benefits such as.
- Affordable way to learn – With LinkedIn Learning, you can get all access to all the courses that you may need.
- High-quality courses – Exposed to high-quality content that will be taught by credible experts.
- Personalised recommendation – They deliver a personalised recommendation for you by providing relevant courses from your LinkedIn connections, peers learning, and the right skills so that you can have a successful career.
- Interactive and social Learning – LinkedIn Learning offers these features for you to stay engaged with learning since you are enjoying it.
The skills you’ll end up gaining can be priceless for your personal development, whether it’s a single skill you’re after or a completely new area of knowledge. LinkedIn – Learning is the perfect platform to level your game up.
Thus, we are all aware that nothing is going to be same post-COVID 19, the “New Normal” is going to create both positive and negative impact personally and professionally. We should be ready as whatever comes, if we want to grow and innovate, let’s make the best use of this time to upgrade our skills.
As they say, “Never let a serious crisis go to waste. Take it as an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” You bet we can count exploring these platforms as one great opportunity to make the best use of our time during this period.
Lastly, we’d love to know which of these do you use and how?
Our goal is to help professionals generate quality leads and opportunities through LinkedIn to make sure your business is on the front foot over the next few critical months. Click to get access to these sessions.
P.S – As the world is going digital, at VIS, we are pushing our boundaries to help our clients and alliances create their digital brand and monetise it.
We’re here to help you get started. Get your 30 mins FREE Consultation