Over the past year much more has been changed in the world of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and web design than thought. Emergence of smart phones is going to change web access trends and on the other hand web browsers begin to follow new technologies introduced in the field of web design. According to new […]
The Family First App is an easy way to keep connected. You can get all the latest news and updates about Family First and share it with your friends, family and other supporters through Facebook and twitter. Other features include special quotes, the national anthem and the election countdown.
The most impressive feature of this app is the voting campaign which is in game mode. The game is located on the front page with an Australian map jigsaw puzzle. It allows you to vote for different Family First policies. Every time you vote you receive one point and if you invite friends to download the app you earn 2 points. When you get to a certain number of points you will be entitled to two different rewards:
1. Privilege – This allows you to place 2 votes a day, 4 votes a day and so on.
2. Physical gifts – you can either take the gifts for yourself or send them to anyone you select the gifts are promotional caps, t-shirts, bags, etc.
The more you vote, the more the map of Australia gets filled in, until it is complete. Further, the highest voters will be rewarded with exclusive awards at the completion of the campaign ending 13th September, 2013.*
*The voting will be closed on 31st August, 2013.
1. Sign up using Facebook , Twitter or email
2. Vote for any one slogan each day
3. View the top voted points
4. Family First and election related news
5. Special quote daily
6. National Anthem
7. Election Day countdown
1. Reward 2 points for signup
2. Reward 1 point for each vote
3. Reward 2 points for each time you invite others to join apps
4. For 10 points you can upgrade to the privilege category and vote
5. For 25 points or above you can receive gifts or send gifts to others