Before making any sales in your business, the first step you need to do is to generate leads. How can you make any sales if you do not have a lead that will buy your products or try your services? Now, the challenging part is how to find those leads? Who are the people who’d […]
Knowing the significance of having a mobile in today’s world and having created your mobile apps but still feel you are lagging behind in promoting it. If so, then we can help you. As a marketer, it’s crucial to understand your audiences’ mobile usage to ensure they can find you easily when seeking your business from their mobile devices.
Your mobile website should be responsive, easy to find and accessible as 78% of Smartphone users access a retail site via a mobile app.
When your app is ready, it becomes worthy only when users download and install it. So, along with app building, promoting your app is equally important.
Here are some tips that will definitely help you promote you mobile.
1) Do not overlook promoting your app on your mobile website because if someone finds your website, they’re the prime candidate for using your app. So, make your website mobile friendly (responsive).
2) Mobile apps should be featured on your website with prominent and easily viewable links where appropriate (should be limited to small links in the footer). You can also consider using a special offer to entice your customers to download your app.
3) Have your app listed in appropriate Android app stores, iOS, and other play stores. As we know, these are the first places where people visit for any kind of new app downloads.
4) Have your app reviewed on targeted app review sites. Better the review, the more possibility of downloads. However, if a poor review then definitely review to improve it.
5) Make your email marketing appealing. You can actually leverage the power of your email newsletters. Since reading emails is a major activity when using Smartphones, it’s a good source to let them know about your mobile apps.
6) Discuss your mobile apps in appropriate forums like Yahoo, LinkedIn groups, Twitter, Google+ Hangouts and other venues.
7) Promote your mobile apps on available social media; these are the best platforms to make your apps known to your friends, family and others (viral).
8) Create a blog post with detailed explanations on utility and other beneficial factors on your apps. Share in available media with relevant screenshots.
9) A video demonstration of your apps can be more attractive and helps build a greater awareness. So, try making one for your app.
Try these basic tips for promoting your mobile apps.Your goal should be to create an app that people want which is easy to download and install. If you know other ways to promote an app then feel free to share with us. You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just dial 0431 041 875.